Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

thoughts on this service jacket

Article about: US 2nd Armored IKE German Occupation Korean WAR ERA Bevo Size 36R | eBay Looking for Jackets as usual and I found this one on the old Ebay thought I would see what you all think of it first

Default thoughts on this service jacket

US 2nd Armored IKE German Occupation Korean WAR ERA Bevo Size 36R | eBay
    Looking for Jackets as usual and I found this one on the old Ebay thought I would see what you all think of it first before I buy it. all it says in its description is US 2nd Armored Ike German Occupation Korean War Era Bevo Size 36R. any thoughts? Good buy or something to pass on? He's asking 22.50 USD or 23.13 Can with 20 USD or 20.56 canadian for shipping (darn exchange rates never in my favor :P)
    thoughts on this service jacketthoughts on this service jacketthoughts on this service jacketthoughts on this service jacket

?

The price is okay for it the bevo tab and embroidered ribbon bar look great on it

the rank it has is correct? it looks odd to me

The rank looks to be USAF.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    The rank looks to be USAF.........
    I was kinda thinking the same

WWII-era ones can be bought for around that price. I find them all the time at antique malls. If you are looking for a WWII-era one, then you should save your money. If you like this though then go for it.

yeah where i live there arent any antique malls we barely have an army surplus story (most of the stuff there might be 20 years old if your lucky)