Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Todays find denim BD Australian made ???

Article about: Hi people thought I'd share todays find A denim BD It has australian buttons on it and is dated 1943 on the tag . I was wondering is this australian made or british made for an aussie ? I pa

Default Todays find denim BD Australian made ???

Hi people thought I'd share todays find A denim BD It has australian buttons on it and is dated 1943 on the tag . I was wondering is this australian made or british made for an aussie ? I paid $30 AU for this was this price OK ?
    Todays find denim BD  Australian made ???Todays find denim BD  Australian made ???Todays find denim BD  Australian made ???Todays find denim BD  Australian made ???

Price is good for one of these mid to late war versions and the tag looks to be a British maker, Aussie tags by that date have a letter and number combination for the state and maker. It looks to have been made by Polikoff, a well known maker of BD's who had a factory in Wales.

A good pick up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Todays find denim BD  Australian made ???  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

cheers heaps jerry I appreciate the info as always Just wondering did you see the thread of the KD BD I posted . it has marks on each separate piece of material . I thought maybe it is a type of sample . just wondering what your thoughts were on this one ???http://https://www.warrelics.eu/foru...sample-365239/
    ?