Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Uniform collection pt.2

Article about: Hello all Heres more of my US uniform collection. Ill start with my 1st ID medic uniform that i found at a local antique store a few years ago. It may be hard to see but he had 6 campaign st

?

Default Uniform collection pt.2

Hello all
    Heres more of my US uniform collection. Ill start with my 1st ID medic uniform that i found at a local antique store a few years ago. It may be hard to see but he had 6 campaign stars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform collection pt.2   Uniform collection pt.2  

?

Next is a battle worn and repaired m41 jacket. I almost feel afraind to move it haha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform collection pt.2   Uniform collection pt.2  

Uniform collection pt.2  

?

While im on the subject of m41s, heres one from the 89th ID. It very well could have been worn accross the rhine!

?

Heres my 1st model ETO jacket. These havt the stupidest method of buttoning up i have ever seen on a jacket, for those of you who have also handled one, you know what i mean

?

This was found outside of a thrift shop in Red Mesa, colorado. I got both jacket and pants for $30!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform collection pt.2  

?

These seem to be a supper hot item lately, especially on ebay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform collection pt.2  

?

I would very much like to hear anybodys thoughts on this one. Its just a regular dark shade HBT shirt but the hand drawn artwork on the back made me jump when i saw it. Could it have belonged to one of the crewmen of the famous Memphis Belle? Who knows......

Uniform collection pt.2   Uniform collection pt.2  

?

Last one for now. This is an unusually large uniform for a pilot, im six foot and 185 pou ds and it fits me perfectly. Some day id love to find a crusher to go along with it

?

Great collection akmo. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm enjoying them all and look forward to more such threads.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I know this isnt in the right thread but for any 1st infantry-o-philes out there, i think this sure is cool. Included in the pockets were the mans dog tags and what looks like his train ticket home

Uniform collection pt.2  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast