Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2

Article about: United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2, Seems to be rather scarce in the research I have done. Belt is stained I think with sweat. tiny spiderweb on reverse eagles head. Only Merc

Default United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2

United States Merchant Marine Academy Belt and Buckle WW2,
    Seems to be rather scarce in the research I have done. Belt is stained I think with sweat. tiny spiderweb on reverse eagles head.
    Only Merchant Marine item I have. pretty interesting the only belt that is militaria related I own
    The buckle really pops on this
    Thanks
    PutUnited States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2United States Merchant Marine Belt and Buckle WW2
    Last edited by GeneralPutnam; 07-26-2018 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Description

Correction this is a Merchant Marine Academy Belt ww2 Era

MAP
    ?

I live just a few miles from the USMMA (aka Kings Point in Queens County). Across the harbor is the NY State MMA (Da Bronx)
    Nice belt!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I live the other way in the mean streets of CT prob 12 miles as the crow flies. Its actually a really cool place if you get to go. Most people don't even know its there, its hard to blame them when part i tucked under the Throgs Neck Bridge. Lots to do there decent football games small museum. If you like watch cadets doing drill that is there also.