Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Jacket

Article about: Hi I've just won a job lot of 25 of these off eBay from a theatrical costumiers. I paid £20 for them and will be going to collect them later this week. All I've got to go on are these two ph

Default Unknown Jacket

Hi

I've just won a job lot of 25 of these off eBay from a theatrical costumiers. I paid £20 for them and will be going to collect them later this week. All I've got to go on are these two photos so can anyone tell me what I've got? From the pics they look too good just to be costumes, but beyond that I haven't a clue.

Thanks

Ed

Unknown JacketUnknown Jacket

It looks like a Dutch army jacket from the 70s-80s to me, the top pockets are a give away!...

Thanks, will see what they're like when I get my hands on them and if they are all the same or if there is anything more interesting in the bag. For less than a pound each I should be able to make my money back on them selling them to fashion conscious students if nothing else!

Quote by Warspite View Post
    Thanks, will see what they're like when I get my hands on them and if they are all the same or if there is anything more interesting in the bag. For less than a pound each I should be able to make my money back on them selling them to fashion conscious students if nothing else!
    If you only get a fiver each you are on to a winner!....

I've picked these up today and most of them were Dutch or Italian

Unknown Jacket

There were a couple of more interesting bits though. This 1963 dated jacket is my favourite:

Unknown JacketUnknown Jacket

There's also this jacket which hasn't any identifying marks but shouts British to me:

Unknown Jacket

If anyone wants a Dutch or Italian jacket PM me. I'm looking for £5 each for them +p&p

Ed