MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

US Airborne??? any value to this type of jacket

Article about: Getting ready to go to an auction and need to know ASAP if there is any real value to this type of Jacket.....it was purchased from the veteran / original owner and he said it was from 1943.

Default US Airborne??? any value to this type of jacket

Getting ready to go to an auction and need to know ASAP if there is any real value to this type of Jacket.....it was purchased from the veteran / original owner and he said it was from 1943. Thanks for any help....JAC
    Attached Images Attached Images US Airborne??? any value to this type of jacket  US Airborne??? any value to this type of jacket 

Default Re: US Airborne??? any value to this type of jacket

I have no idea of the value, but that has a lot of character what is it thats written on it?

Thanks

Danny

It has the autographs / names, towns & states of many of the veteran's service buddies. There are probably over 100 names along with the art work.

it apears to be a m41 feild jacket with an airforce patch....difficult to value... as a jacket its not worth much because its been defaced, but as a piece of history and with the vetrans signatures it could be quite valuable. i like it and others will too, but i guess its worth what someone is willing to pay for it and that could be any price

Well, I am back from the auction and I did not win the bid on this jacket.....it sold for $900.00 so I guess that's what it's worth. Thanks for the feedback....JAC

?

$900! damn. thats alot more than i figured it would sell for. It could have had some sentimental significance to the buyer....or he just liked it that much! lol definately not one u see everyday! ha

I have seen think selling at auctions for crasy prices.