Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Us Jackets for Id

Article about: Hi everyone, ive just bought a hole heap of jackets from an auction house, and the majority are US shirts/jackets and coats I can (with the aid of google) work out the majority of them but a

Default Us Jackets for Id

Hi everyone, ive just bought a hole heap of jackets from an auction house, and the majority are US shirts/jackets and coats I can (with the aid of google) work out the majority of them but a few are giving me headaches!!

I know im asking a lot, but I was wondering if anyone can help me identify them and give a rough age? I really have no idea about American uniforms, so I am eager to learn!!

any help is greatly appreciated!

Jacket A

Us Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for Id

Jacket B

Us Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for Id

Jacket C

Us Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for IdUs Jackets for Id

Jacket D
    This has "contract NOm 47998 Dated march 29 1945" and "M.R. BUSH" to the inside on the top of the left sleeve.

I think the jacket d is a marine corps jacket?

It is, you are correct.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A and C are Summer / Tropical "Chino" Officers service dress tunics, WW2 era.

B is Navy Summer weight Officers tunic. Wartime I guess, but Naval stuff is not my thing....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    A and C are Summer / Tropical "Chino" Officers service dress tunics, WW2 era.

B is Navy Summer weight Officers tunic. Wartime I guess, but Naval stuff is not my thing....

Cheers, Ade.
    Many thanks again ade!!