Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US POW tunic

Article about: Hello, I purchased this US 8th Service command tunic recently, and thought i'd share it with you. I am open to your opinions, and would like to know where i can research this fellow, and his

?

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    I just tried another site where you can search by laundry number
    That is a great link Ed. Thank you. It has been added to my Fav's.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

No problem Phil! It is a really handy site as a lot of uniforms are only marked with a laundry number. It can get a bit tedious searching AAD with wildcards and various ASN combos.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    The 8th Service Command was a stateside unit in charge of military operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Their headquarters was in Dallas, Tx.

I'm interested in how you are connecting this service coat to the soldier being a POW? It's possible that this soldier never even left the USA.
    I guess that POW could stand for "Pair of WACs", and i should have thought of that first.LOL But seriously, I had'nt
    intended to jump to conclusions and make this tunic something that it is not. I found the letters "POW" interesting
    and decided to see if find help looking into his possible POW status.
    So far this thread has been very informative, and i thank you for your reply and insight.

Take care,

Mart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2