Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

US Tunic WW2

Article about: This tunic was given to me by a good friend of my father around 1976 has 94 div and staff sgt stripes on it 94 was in the 3rd army but he could have been assigned to 5th army stateside I don

Default US Tunic WW2

This tunic was given to me by a good friend of my father around 1976 has 94 div and staff sgt stripes on it 94 was in the 3rd army but he could have been assigned to 5th army stateside I don't know. Don't know the proper WW2 designation of this jacket when I was in early 70 it was called a AG44 but they were the modern green shade instead of the brown ww2. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Tunic WW2   US Tunic WW2  

US Tunic WW2   US Tunic WW2  

US Tunic WW2  

It's a Service Jacket M39 and the awards should be on the wearer's left side

Thanks for the tip Rene eaisy enough to move them some of them were not on the uniform when I got it thanks for the model designation of it. Are the horizontal pins on ribbon bars WW2? These have them and not the clutch back as I had in the military even CBI has the horirzontal pin and not two clutch back attachments. timothy

Nice original items. Pin backs are wartime.

The US 5th Army patch would indicate previous service with them in Italy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!