Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

US Underwear 43-44

Article about: G'day All Haven't played with these for years tricky to photograph the stamps! anyway here's two types of drawers and a undershirt

Default US Underwear 43-44

G'day All

Haven't played with these for years tricky to photograph the stamps! anyway here's two types of drawers and a undershirt

Default Re: US Underwear 43-44

Good items.

I actually used to wear these when I re-enacted US Inf back in the 1980's! Comfy and warm.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

??? last week it was German trouser flies and this week US undies????? ...... next week it will be the WAAFs turn
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    ??? last week it was German trouser flies and this week US undies????? ...... next week it will be the WAAFs turn
    watch out, I'll post my dirty jocks next

Forgot about this one I bought off KL years back

Ken is a mate of mine. We used to re-enact together doing US forces back in the 1980's. His collection was huge and his house was full of kit!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Ken is a mate of mine. We used to re-enact together doing US forces back in the 1980's. His collection was huge and his house was full of kit!

Cheers, Ade.
    HEHEHE I have to laugh Cheers Ade

I remember even the wall of the stairs was used for storage with tea chests bolted to the wall to store web gear. Amazing place.

Cheers, Ade.