Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

US uniform

Article about: I have this US jacket and trousers in my collection, but I think that I don't need them. I want to know more about them, because I am nothing in US militaria. Also I want to know the price f

Default US uniform

I have this US jacket and trousers in my collection, but I think that I don't need them. I want to know more about them, because I am nothing in US militaria. Also I want to know the price for it.

Andris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US uniform   US uniform  

US uniform   US uniform  

Default Re: US uniform

Quote by Inf Div 121 View Post
    I have this US jacket and trousers in my collection, but I think that I don't need them. I want to know more about them, because I am nothing in US militaria. Also I want to know the price for it.

Andris
    Andris,
    These are the standard "Class A (Greens)" uniform worn by all US Army enlisted men. The only unique thing about this set is the early date which would put it at the first year of issue of the greens after the WW2 OD uniforms went out. I can buy these greens all day long in the local thrift shop for $5 a set (jacket and pants). The greens are being phased out and can still be worn until the 4th Quarter of 2014 and will be replaced with a blue uniform. You might want to throw them up on e-bay making a point of the early date of the uniform and see what it might draw. Good luck.
    Terry

Thank You, Terry.

?

I put my army greens in the can nobody wants them,, the tan jacket went for 25 at a flea sale

they are in good shape considering the 1957 date, otherwise, I threw mine away, hey thanks, cant wait to get the rubber k98 mauser muzzle covers I bought from you on ebay the other day, thanks again.