Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Use for australian white ww2 pants

Article about: also there appears to be only 3 loops for a belt and they are in very strange places not the normal even all round . Part of the reason I thought they may have had a specific purpose .

also there appears to be only 3 loops for a belt and they are in very strange places not the normal even all round . Part of the reason I thought they may have had a specific purpose .

?

My guess is that they are Australian Navy Fire Fighting pants.

Default finally arrived

Use for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pants

Hi all At the request of rene I thought I'd post some more detailed pictures of these strange pants .and the belt is interesting as well it is sort of almost an elastic material to feel but is not stretchy lick elastic.the belt is dated on the reverse 1945 two years after the pants where made. The buckle is quiet different and I'v not seen one like this.The material of the pants is very think . and feel like it would be very strong and warm. I would love to find out exactly what they were used for . If anyone has any idea's of Who might know or were I may find this info That would be great thanks matty.

Use for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pantsUse for australian white ww2 pants

sorry about my poor grammar I just reread what I wrote .. hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2