Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps

Article about: Hi guys! I have always wanted a named USMC uniform to research. This one found its way into my collection via Ebay this morning. I can't wait to see what research yields. Unfortunately, I do

Default USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps

Hi guys!

I have always wanted a named USMC uniform to research. This one found its way into my collection via Ebay this morning. I can't wait to see what research yields.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the sites I would need to do it. Would any of you kind gentlemen take the time to dig up some info for me?

Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps   USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps  

USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps   USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps  

USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps   USMC dress uniform of Sgt. Farkas, 5th Amphibious Corps  

Anyone?