Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?

Article about: hi i would like to buy these but they look too good to be true and i dont know much about p41 trousers are these original ww2 usmc or post ww2 or korea and on another photo that ive seen of

Default usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?

hi i would like to buy these but they look too good to be true and i dont know much about p41 trousers are these original ww2 usmc or post ww2 or korea and on another photo that ive seen of trousers like this it says 32 * 32 and not just 32 does that mean theyre fake ? thanks for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?   usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?  

usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?   usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?  

usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?  

?

Default Re: usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?

I don't like these, they usually do not make it 32. They would usually have the length and inseam as you said the tag looks funny and it seems too good to be true I would stay away from these ones

Default Re: usmc ww2 p41 trousers with makers tag original ?

I am no expert but these seem a bit off. It just looks to "new". If I were you I would not touch them.

From Shortbuss

i have some concerns, i don't think keystone made trousers for the marines, i thought they had only made trousers for army contracts.