Become our sponsor and display your banner here

What are the best websites to buy original WWI and WWII US military uniform groupings?

Article about: Hey guys, I was wondering what are the best websites to buy original WWI and WWII US military uniform groupings? I would appreciate any help. Regards, Corey

Default What are the best websites to buy original WWI and WWII US military uniform groupings?

Hey guys, I was wondering what are the best websites to buy original WWI and WWII US military uniform groupings? I would appreciate any help.

Regards, Corey

Default Re: What are the best websites to buy original WWI and WWII US military uniform groupings?

Many times it's not even a site at all, look around in your local paper for estate sales and stop by, many times you'll be able to find a few thing tucked away. I found an Ike jacket in a bathroom in a house once, they had it hanging up with a bunch of pants and shirts from the 90's. They wanted 10 and I got it for 3. It was named to a "Wallace Huge" A member of a tank destroyer unit who served somewhere in Europe. Best of luck!

Default Re: What are the best websites to buy original WWI and WWII US military uniform groupings?

Agreed. Yard sales, garage sales and estate sales can turn up some nice items. A lot of times when they come from a family the grouping is complete or close to it, and they just want it to go to a good home. Flea markets are another good place but it's a crap shoot as to whether or not a seller will be there with military items. That's how I got the uniform grouping I have for sale in the classifieds here. Good luck hunting! You don't always find something but when you do it's a thrill.

hey. i think that ebay or craigslist is pretty good for finding uniform groupings. they go pretty cheap and their are many of them

75thinfantry

These guys are right, but if I buy on line, I prefer Advance Guard Militaria: http://advanceguardmilitaria.com OR
    Bay State is also good: Bay State Militaria and Antiques