Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What do I have?

Article about: I searched the pockets for some sort of description, but no luck. Here is a photo of the other arm insignia.

?

Default Re: What do I have?

I searched the pockets for some sort of description, but no luck. Here is a photo of the other arm insignia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do I have?   What do I have?  

?

Nice, Bullion patch! Nothing i can help on the place where he served though.
    Ryan

just speaking on the jacket it's self- if it has a bi- swing back it's pre July 42

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    just speaking on the jacket it's self- if it has a bi- swing back it's pre July 42
    ?

Nice Jacket Pablo, I love the Bullion Patches I still have yet to get a Class A with one

?

Yeah the tag would be right where the button is sewn on the inside the lower right pocket. My Aunts AAF patch has the gold wings with gold trim going around the patch. Thats is tough to tell where he served or what he did while he was there. He could have been a cook, a clerk,Supply, several things. Well you now you have a Gent that served in AAF in the CBI theater for 2 years and he attain the rank of SSgt.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    ?

Nice Jacket Pablo, I love the Bullion Patches I still have yet to get a Class A with one
    Without having to pull out a bunch of uniforms and spell it out here's a old shot of one of mine taken from the rear left of the shoulder to show the bi-swing. later patts eliminated this feature

Thanks Rene I never noticed that!!!

?

Here a shirt that came with the jacket. Does anyone know what the bars represent?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do I have?   What do I have?  

What do I have?   What do I have?  

Air Defense Top left bar, good conduct top right bar, bottom right WWII victory, not sure on bottom left, and middle two are the theater /campaign ribbons in which he served I think.
    He has crewman wings so he could have been a gunner, or some other basic crewman in a plane.
    If you look up Military Ribbon bars you can find out what any mean easily by yourself.

Nice shirt by the way, is there anything else with the group?

?

Here are some more items from the group. I bought a box of clothes at an auction for the astronaut patches and found these WW2 uniforms as I was going through the box. The uniforms are in exceptional condition. Unfortunately I do not know who they belong to but will try to find out. I was curious about the beret....any ideas about that?

What do I have?  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast