Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What pattern Usmc HBT pants?

Article about: Hello gentlemen, just took delivery of these Usmc HBT cargo pants and I must say they are in pretty good shape. Printed on the inside of the left hip pocket is an almost unreadable series of

Default What pattern Usmc HBT pants?

Hello gentlemen,

just took delivery of these Usmc HBT cargo pants and I must say they are in pretty good shape. Printed on the inside of the left hip pocket is an almost unreadable series of markings. I can however make out a very faint 1942. Would you say the styling of these trousers is condusive to a date like that? Unfortunately, as you can see from the size printed on the inside of the waistband they are a 40 and absolutely enormous!! You could fit two of me in them, but you don't see them often so I got 'em.

What pattern Usmc HBT pants?What pattern Usmc HBT pants?What pattern Usmc HBT pants?What pattern Usmc HBT pants?What pattern Usmc HBT pants?What pattern Usmc HBT pants?What pattern Usmc HBT pants?

Default Re: What pattern Usmc HBT pants?

I think these are the P41 model pants that accompany the P41 Hbt shirt.

Cheers Ben,

thought so but I also thought these earlier patterns had a watch pocket somewhere? I will really have to invest in a decent book. I'm looking for a jacket and missed out on one a few weeks back that sold really cheaply. They turn up on e-bay all the time and sell at the £40 mark but as most come from the U.S you can almost double that in postage fees with a lot of sellers.

Yeah decent ones around here go for about 65usd, but sometimes like you said online you can find some for about 35usd but usually worn a bit more