Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????

Article about: Hello everybody iv came across this tunic, i beleive it is a WW1 or WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with a Sam Browne belt but im not too positive on what i have come up with on it. I would

Default WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????

Hello everybody iv came across this tunic, i beleive it is a WW1 or WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with a Sam Browne belt but im not too positive on what i have come up with on it. I would like to buy it but realy need some reashuring and detales about the tunic. Just things like what is it and if it is not a replica or if its pre or post war and the value of the tunic and belt itself. As the person has said about it is that it is a Original WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt and beleives it to be from an artillery unit and is ID'd to Lt. H. Webster. as he gose on to say the Tunic was made in Brockville, Ont and says about it that the tunic was made for specifically for Mr. Webster, it is numbered 3607, May 23, 1940. any imput would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????  WW1/WWII Canadian Lieutenants Tunic with Sam Browne belt????