Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 captain uniform.. Can you halp me?

Article about: Hi, I could buy this ww2 uniform of an officer. This is not my area and I need your help. Tha jacket has not the label (missed) and it has the badge rank (captain?) on the shoulder strap...

Default Ww2 captain uniform.. Can you halp me?

Hi,
    I could buy this ww2 uniform of an officer. This is not my area and I need your help.
    Tha jacket has not the label (missed) and it has the badge rank (captain?) on the shoulder strap... Is It all correct and is it an original one? I know there are many much repro on sale...
    The pants has a very strange mark: "Made in France"... they are original?
    What do you think?
    In your opinion is this an original ww2 complete and (lease) what is a correct price for this uniform?

Thanks in advanced!
    Partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 captain uniform.. Can you halp me?   Ww2 captain uniform.. Can you halp me?  

Ww2 captain uniform.. Can you halp me?   Ww2 captain uniform.. Can you halp me?  

?

im not an expert on uniforms, someone will be able to come along and tell you what i can't. From what i have seen it looks fine to me, though I am not familiar with the shirt to the far right on pictures 3 and 4 (not an expert mind you). It is captain rank, you were correct, would you happen to have a picture of the back of the bars?

This is not a uniform per se - it's simply a shirt, trousers
    and an M41 jacket. The sweater - ?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    And what is the difference? This hirt and trouser was not used with the m41thanks

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    This complete was used by the same man. Why you write that is not an uniform or a correct complete?
    Thanks

?

Everything looks fine but it may be a post WW2 set, the French-made pants are made and inspected to US specifications and they passed those specs. The pants, of course, had to have been made after the War. Everything else could be wartime. The sweater is of a pattern and color that would have been acceptable for officer's wear, wartime or later, probably a private purchase item.

Thanks USN5!!! Something about the M41 jacket?
    Thanks