Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them? Thanks!

Article about: I was just wondering if anyone recognized names of these hats or if they have any significance. thanks for looking!! I am thinking of listing them on ebay if it would be worth my time...havi

Default ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them? Thanks!

I was just wondering if anyone recognized names of these hats or if they have any significance. thanks for looking!!

I am thinking of listing them on ebay if it would be worth my time...having rough times at the moment thanks for any advice!

Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them?  Thanks!   ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them?  Thanks!  

ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them?  Thanks!   ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them?  Thanks!  

ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them?  Thanks!   ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them?  Thanks!  

Default Re: ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them? Thanks!

Hi Robert, I hope things pick up for you.

They are all good caps

The pith helmet might be marked on the inside?

The other caps are all WW2 US Army enlisted men's service dress caps both in summer weight (Chino) and winter weight Olive Drab.

The flashlight is WW2 as well, a model TL122C.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: ww2 Era hats i was wondering if anyone recognized them? Thanks!

Pith helmet looks American, moulded with the pugaree "on it" There were two main manufacturers of these I think - have'nt got the book to hand.