Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 or postwar frogskin jumpsuit?

Article about: Hello, Here I have a jumpsuit in the jungle camo color hbt. It is not reversable and is a jumpsuit instead of a shirt and pants. The tag is wripped so imhave no idea of when it was made. Do

Default ww2 or postwar frogskin jumpsuit?

Hello, Here I have a jumpsuit in the jungle camo color hbt. It is not reversable and is a jumpsuit instead of a shirt and pants. The tag is wripped so imhave no idea of when it was made. Do you think this is a ww2 or postwar item? Is the price very cheap since it is a jumpsuit? Thanks for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 or postwar frogskin jumpsuit?   ww2 or postwar frogskin jumpsuit?  

ww2 or postwar frogskin jumpsuit?  

The stud button looks like U.S.N. type, if I'm not mistaken.

Not the usual HBT fabric.

Any zipper, round stud buttons ?? If you see UNITED CARR, that's WWII.

Might be a post WWII example.

Need more better photos.

Let see what others say.

Cheers!
    Taka

I doubt the navy needed camo jumpsuits but it is probably postwar. I am good with it being ww2 or korean. Could it just be that different manufacturers produced these in different ways?

- - ------- - -

I doubt the navy needed camo jumpsuits but it is probably postwar. I am good with it being ww2 or korean. Could it just be that different manufacturers produced these in different ways?

I have seen hunting clothing with this type of pattern,
    and - more often than not - it's the 'sand' colour,
    but I'm not sure this is one.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I'm not sure they made these post war and stopped production in 42? due to being in practical in the field.
    Is this one HBT, hard to tell? For WW2 it has to be a double sided print too

I thinm i see the rows of the hbt material but the pictures are not very good. Wouldnt they have used these in korea if they used the helmet covers from ww2?