Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 US uniform?

Article about: i have a uniform that i think is world war 2. can anyone tell we wht it is. i also have some patches that i dont know what some stand for

Default WW2 US uniform?

i have a uniform that i think is world war 2. can anyone tell we wht it is. i also have some patches that i dont know what some stand for
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 US uniform?   WW2 US uniform?  

WW2 US uniform?   WW2 US uniform?  

WW2 US uniform?  

Default Re: ?ww2 uniform?

All ww2 american nothing special the patches are all rank insignia other then the 2nd armored divison which is the triangle with a2 and the korean war communication patch which has the eagle and the other one the circle with X1 that i one of the army corps but i dont rembere which of the top of my head. also on the uniform has the ruptured duck which is the honorable discharge after the war

?

Default Re: WW2 US uniform?

the sleeves have that V seam look ,like marine?

?

The tan jacket is marine corp I believe, also note that it has the holes for the collar brass

The Air Force Master Sergeant patch is a keeper. They do not make that style anymore. The 6th stripe is now an arc above the star.