Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s

Article about: Dear all, May I show you 2 more liners M1 please? A Westinghouse of WW 2 and a Capac of the 28th Infantry Division, 628th Tank Battailon. According to Wiki the unit was attached to the divis

Default 2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s

Dear all,

May I show you 2 more liners M1 please? A Westinghouse of WW 2 and a Capac of the 28th Infantry Division, 628th Tank Battailon. According to Wiki the unit was attached to the division in 1949 until 1954. As consequence of the Korean War the division was garrisoned in West Germany. For me the two liners look well, however what do you think about them?

With best wishes
    alter musketier

1) Westinghouse
    2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s

2) Capac
    2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s2 more liners M1 authentic? Westinghouse WW II and Capac 28th Infantry Division early 50s
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Two nice Liners,the first being WW2 vintage that shows hardly no wear but all metal parts have been exposed to damp causing metal ferring,the 2nd is a Capac made Korean war liner,good pickups.

Dear ruddersrangers44,

Thank you very much for your evaluations! May I ask you about the meaning of 'ferring'? I didn't find a translation.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917