Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

69 dated ERDL M-1 cover

Article about: this is my latest eBay purchase a 69 dated ERDL cover Ive been wanting to add one of these to my collection & now i finally have 1969 Woodland / ERDL Covers - STEEL AND KEVLAR HELMETS -

?

Cool 69 dated ERDL M-1 cover

this is my latest eBay purchase a 69 dated ERDL cover Ive been wanting to add one of these to my collection & now i finally have

1969 Woodland / ERDL Covers - STEEL AND KEVLAR HELMETS - U.S. Militaria Forum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 69 dated ERDL M-1 cover   69 dated ERDL M-1 cover  

69 dated ERDL M-1 cover  

Default Re: 69 dated ERDL M-1 cover

Love to see it on a shell - nice score
    Brown dominant ERDL as you probably know

?

cheers mate

not sure about putting on a shell as it never been on one before & i don't want to ruin it as these covers are quite scarce.

good ebay find nickD. funny i was looking at two of these covers today but the dates were 77 78 i was going to get one. but i would realy like a 69 dated one.

Quote by NickD View Post
    cheers mate

not sure about putting on a shell as it never been on one before & i don't want to ruin it as these covers are quite scarce.
    Fair enough, If it where mine I'd treat it the same

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    good ebay find nickD. funny i was looking at two of these covers today but the dates were 77 78 i was going to get one. but i would realy like a 69 dated one.
    cheers mate

good luck in finding a 69er although not rare they don't come up very often & can fetch a very good price i was lucky enough to find a seller on US eBay that had a few & sold them at a reasonable price.