Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aqua-Aire

Article about: by Bwormuth Thanks a lot guys/ gals. This is a great forum! It certainly is! Best Regards, Andy

Default Aqua-Aire

My liner is stamped as a westinghouse, yet the headband is printed as an Aqua Aire.

Did the two companies join or has someone combined the two pieces?

Thank You!

?

Default Re: Aqua-Aire

the webbing in liners are made by a different company.

?

Nick is as always, correct. However, I've not come across that maker before. Do you have any photo's?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Aqua-Aire

I heard somewhere that Aqua-Aire liners are very rare and valuable. Do you think that this has any significant monetary value?

?

theres no such thing as an Aqua-Aire liner that's only the maker of the sweatband & as far as i know theres no rare makers of these parts.

Hello new member you are getting confused between the headband and the liner webbing,what your showing is the headband,which AQUA-AIRE had 3 contracts to produce in 1979,80,81,regards Dave.

?

Quote by Bwormuth View Post
    Aqua-Aire

I heard somewhere that Aqua-Aire liners are very rare and valuable. Do you think that this has any significant monetary value?
    It's not the liner, it's the sweatband that was made by Aqua-Aire. I cant help you with the value, I've not seen that maker before though I doubt it's worth much, but I can tell you it was made in 1979!

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sorry, I misspoke. Apparently, Aqua-Aire also made liners, and they are supposed to be valuable because there aren't many of them.

?

well were ever you heard that or who ever told you was wrong if you here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/us-m1...-makers-22988/ this will give you US liner makers.

Thanks a lot guys/ gals. This is a great forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast