Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bargain Hawley M1

Article about: Ebay bargains are out there. I missed this because I fell asleep! Maybe somebody here got it? It's a matching set too. I'm not convinced on the Captains bars, but still............. The pric

?

Default Bargain Hawley M1

Ebay bargains are out there. I missed this because I fell asleep! Maybe somebody here got it? It's a matching set too. I'm not convinced on the Captains bars, but still.............

The price? £179.00/$290.00.

Merry Christmas,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bargain Hawley M1   Bargain Hawley M1  

Bargain Hawley M1   Bargain Hawley M1  

Bargain Hawley M1  
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Default Re: Bargain Hawley M1

Looks alright Andy. Was it your afternoon nap you were having?
    I missed a cheap jump liner, still p****d off about it, been looking for a cheap one for my M2 for two years now. I nearly put the laptop though the window when I missed it.
    Bargains are still out there.
    Rod

?

Was it your afternoon nap you were having?

Ha! Yup. It's an age thing Rod. Darned Americans will insist on having their days at night time though.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

what a shame andy and a great price too ,yes the captain bars do look a bit fresh for the condition ,is it me but does the coating on the shell looked played with

?

Not sure, but looks dicked with. Without reasonably detailed pictures, this would be a tough one. Usually if it good, the pictures would purposefully reveal its essence.
    Regards,
    John