Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Company M US M 1

Article about: Hello Friends, I hope you all are well today. I added this fixed bale, front seam to my collection recently and thought that you might like to see. Not in the best of condition but it will d

Default Company M US M 1

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are well today. I added this fixed bale, front seam to my collection recently and thought that you might like to see. Not in the best of condition but it will display okay. As always i look forward to your comments and input.

Take care,

Mart

Company M  US M 1Company M  US M 1Company M  US M 1Company M  US M 1Company M  US M 1Company M  US M 1Company M  US M 1

MAP
    ?

Very nice Mart! Not well versed in M1's but I like the look of it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael, I am glad you like it. I am not well versed on US pots either, but I'm learning more and having and having fun doing it, thanks to this Forum!

Have a GREAT day,

Mart

Love the look of this one it has the been there look

That is a nice helmet.
    I really like it.
    Looks like you got a laundry number in the liner.
    As for the paint missing on the liner, I have seen that happen before where the paint just didnt stick well for whatever reason.
    Nice helmet.

I was hoping that someone would give their opinion on that number. Thank you!! (BTW, the complete # is something- 3892)

Also, below the name in the shell is the stamp 657B.

Take care,

Mart

657B puts it in the October 1943 range.

This is how i really like them,a defininately been there Helm,great catch Martin................

I thought as it's not yet been mentioned,the Liner and chinstrap are this sets most valuable assets.i guess that's the differance between collectors,most prefer the history rather than the production!guess that's where i differ from most...............