Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Couple of nice m1's helmets I won

Article about: Won these on eBay at a bargain, first up is a ww2 era m1 front seam swivel bale with sawn on chin strap shell heat # 512a with post ww2 liner and mid 1965 Mitchell cover Now this one is cool

Default Couple of nice m1's helmets I won

Won these on eBay at a bargain, first up is a ww2 era m1 front seam swivel bale with sawn on chin strap shell heat # 512a with post ww2 liner and mid 1965 Mitchell cover

Now this one is cool, has the guys name and info on it, not sure if this is late Vietnam era or not maybe someone can look up his service record

?

Fantastic win, I really like each one for their individual features, the Mitchell cover with the MP stencil is nice, and the personalised information in the CPL Marts model is a fascinating piece of information which has got to be worth looking into in more detail...congrats on winning two superb helmets

Thanks opex, paid $110 total for the pair, $60 for mr marts helmet and $50 for the other, do you know a way to look up marts service record?

Very nice buys for the price chevy,well done to you................

?

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Thanks opex, paid $110 total for the pair, $60 for mr marts helmet and $50 for the other, do you know a way to look up marts service record?
    Hi and you are more than welcome buddy, totally fantastic prices and I only wish I could pick up similar pieces at similar prices on this side of the pond, I am aware on the USMC forum there are many US based collectors who could help you out with tracking down Cpl Marts service, other than this source I am not too sure, but good luck and if you do find any information it would be great to hear