Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

d bale maybe

Article about: did everyone see the pictures of the D-bales close up? i just got back from work and got the message that she added more

Default Re: d bale maybe

did everyone see the pictures of the D-bales close up? i just got back from work and got the message that she added more

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    So Rod hows it you never done a thread on your elusive "D Bale" mate as you've been a member for some time..............Jake.
    Here you go Jake, this was my first thread on here and the first two helmets I bought, I new nothing much then, so nothing much has changed eh.
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/us-m1-...-please-30490/
    M2 help please - STEEL AND KEVLAR HELMETS - U.S. Militaria Forum

Regards
    Rod

Quote by patches3 View Post
    this d bale just popped up on ebay. do you think it is real from tnhhe picture provided? i asked for more and will post as soon as possible
    This is interesting in the way that the left D-bale had broken off and had been soldered back on the other one looks as if it to had been soldered on with something that is lead based, it doesn't have the traditional brass welds you would see on PIR rigging, also has a ground infantry liner. Cant make an assessment with that picture, seller doesn't have a heatlot number Hopefully its a McCord, if its a Shlueter that's definately a 2 thumbs down.

With the new pictures, my no went to a HELL NO. Waaaay too sketchy. Even for $100 or so dollars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123