Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Does anybody know of a good book to help me identify M1 helmet liners?

Article about: I've acquired a small collection of M1 helmet liners and I wanted to know if anybody knows of a good book that can help me determine age, manufacturer and value for them. Most of what I have

Default Does anybody know of a good book to help me identify M1 helmet liners?

I've acquired a small collection of M1 helmet liners and I wanted to know if anybody knows of a good book that can help me determine age, manufacturer and value for them. Most of what I have is post WW2. Thank you.Does anybody know of a good book to help me identify M1 helmet liners?

Default Re: Does anybody know of a good book to help me identify M1 helmet liners?

?

Default Re: Does anybody know of a good book to help me identify M1 helmet liners?

you'll not find a book that just features liners nor will they have values only books on complete M-1's from WW2 to post war. depending on how far past WW2 your liners are will determine their value any liners post Nam aren't worth a whole lot.

Thanks, you two.