Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Westinghouse Liner

Article about: Yesterday I was able to pick up a nice Lt Col M1. Today, I hit up another local antique market and was able to walk out with an early Westinghouse liner. All in all, a pretty good weekend! L

?

Default Early Westinghouse Liner

Yesterday I was able to pick up a nice Lt Col M1. Today, I hit up another local antique market and was able to walk out with an early Westinghouse liner. All in all, a pretty good weekend!

Liner exterior is in good shape, although paint has been stripped. Liner webbing is complete however partially detached in three areas. Still, displays nicely and a first early liner for me. Not that it matters, but the price was good too.

There is a laundry mark on the interior which I searched, however unfortunately it returned 38 enlistment records. I searched the rest of the liner and couldn't find any other markings that would help to narrow down the list.

I had a spare fixed bale so I married the two together. Thanks for looking!

Early Westinghouse Liner

Early Westinghouse Liner

Early Westinghouse Liner

Early Westinghouse Liner

Early Westinghouse Liner

Eric my man you are on a roll..........top looking liner mate great find,once again..................p.s did you add the sweatband as it looks a lot whiter than the rest of the rayon?

?

Thanks, Jake! The sweatband came with the liner but is likely later replacement (later as in recent).