Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Easy Company helmet?

Article about: This is on ebay. WW2 US Army Helmet Steel Shell Front Seam Fixed Bale Unit Markings | eBay what is your opinion on this helmet. It is original or fake?

It'll be posted here proudly soon enough I reckon...

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    It'll be posted here proudly soon enough I reckon...
    Well if it does Glenn then we have failed in our quest to steer members straight........

Price up to $1,129 at the moment,

Very clever how he has worded it
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Very clever how he has worded it
    Thats what I thought Ben when he states it has strange fixed Bale alterations?and funny unit markingsplaying the dumb arse me thinks,he's not stupid,would have been better off just saying here we have a nice alternative to the real deal that still is a talking point but at a fraction of the cost,but still goes back to people not knowing there stuff,unlike yourself and many other members who know exactly what there looking at,its hard to have any sympathy sometimes..........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Well if it does Glenn then we have failed in our quest to steer members straight........
    i would very much doubt the buyer would be a member here otherwise he/she wouldn't have bid on this 'gem'.

No, what usually happens is the inexperienced ebay noob pays through the nose then proudly joins the forum and expects to be showered with praise for their incredible 'find', often taking offense at the education they then receive and finish by storming off into the ether.

Glenn you must be reading my mind even when there's not much of it to read.............

Well, it was a short read I have to say...

So are you lot saying i've bid a tad too much for this fantastic helmet????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    So are you lot saying i've bid a tad too much for this fantastic helmet????
    No, I think your right on the mark!! Keep up the bidding, you have a winner there!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast