Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Easy trivia-whats the connection?

Article about: iv'e started researching the great industrial US revolution which took place in detroit,but im not getting far as regards to McCords MFG,never thought it would be so difficult to research,no

Default Easy trivia-whats the connection?

Easy trivia-whats the connection?Easy trivia-whats the connection?Easy trivia-whats the connection?Easy trivia-whats the connection?

Default Re: Easy trivia-whats the connection?

They are all American?

Rob

They are all helmets?

Made by the same manufacturing company?
    Last edited by Jerry B; 05-24-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Other than being American and from the second world war my guess is as good as anyones, I must side with Jerry on this one that's the only connection besides the obvious I could possibly see happening.

?

All McCord?

Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

com'on down jerry from wales. you are todays lucky winner,yes the answer is they were all manufactured by McCord radiator of DETROIT MICHIGAN,including all refurbs to the ww1 m17 shells(kelly helmet was born)and production of the new M1917A batch in 1939.not to mention artillery shells produced there as well,will do a thread one day about this great company and iconic status it achieved among us collectors,and what makes this MFG more special is that most of the work was completed by women as the most of the men were in the forces,cheers dave.

?

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    com'on down jerry from wales. you are todays lucky winner,yes the answer is they were all manufactured by McCord radiator of DETROIT MICHIGAN,including all refurbs to the ww1 m17 shells(kelly helmet was born)and production of the new M1917A batch in 1939.not to mention artillery shells produced there as well,will do a thread one day about this great company and iconic status it achieved among us collectors,and what makes this MFG more special is that most of the work was completed by women as the most of the men were in the forces,cheers dave.
    Thanks, who's jerry?

Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

another guy in wales who guessed first,but please correct me if im wrong regarding any info that i have listed above/hopefully not,dave

?

a
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    Thanks for the info on the company Dave. A bit of an educated guess on my part rather than actual knowledge.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast