Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ebay M1

Article about: I took a chance on this for £10, and won it. Any guesses what's under there? It's not arrived yet, I've just bought it. This is the only picture. I do like a gamble on these, you never know.

?

Default Ebay M1

I took a chance on this for £10, and won it. Any guesses what's under there? It's not arrived yet, I've just bought it.
    This is the only picture. I do like a gamble on these, you never know........................

Ebay M1
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Default Re: Ebay M1

I bought one that looked just like it and this is what was on the underside
    Ebay M1
    I hope you get a winner too

?

I think I'd be very happy with that.
    I have bad feeling it's going to be a Euro clone though, again.....
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

if you look at the strap coming from under the helmet it looks like a euro clone.

I've got a feeling that you just hit the jackpot on this one!

?

Quote by CSM Gray View Post
    if you look at the strap coming from under the helmet it looks like a euro clone.
    I couldn't work out what exactly that was. I did notice what seemed to be nicely corked paint through one of the cover slits though.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    I've got a feeling that you just hit the jackpot on this one!
    I think I ought to be taking bets.........................
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    I couldn't work out what exactly that was. I did notice what seemed to be nicely corked paint through one of the cover slits though.
    I think I see some too, but I am not sure about the chin strap or whatever that is.

?

good luck with that one mate Ive seen that go around a couple of times but didn't go for it myself as i didn't like the look of the strap thingy stick out or the way the cover fitted it looks too lose but you never know

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    good luck with that one mate Ive seen that go around a couple of times but didn't go for it myself as i didn't like the look of the strap thingy stick out or the way the cover fitted it looks too lose but you never know
    Thanks Nick, yep, I'm not holding my breath on this one. I've had some nice ones like this, but I've had some right howlers too. I have a lot of steel plant pots in the garden!
    I've been looking at it for a long time, and I think I can absolutely rule out it being one of these under there.

Ebay M1
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast