Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet

Article about: sorry if you are not who we think you are but if you read through that thread i posted you'll under stand why please read it very carefully !!

ArchangelDM
    ?

Exclamation Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet

Hi
    as i said in my other posts ive been buying some bits of an ebay seller and this is a ww2 paratrooper riggers helmet with lid. Can anyone tell me if its real or fake as im starting to doubt the seller big time
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet   Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet  

Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet   Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet  

Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet   Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet  

?

Default Re: Fake or real !! Ww2 us riggers helmet

yup thought so here we go again

ArchangelDM
    ?

Quote by NickD View Post
    yup thought so here we go again
    Im guessing this seller has been here before ? Have i been conned out of my money i just spent £200 on this helmet

?

so you are telling me these are not your pictures but those taken from the ebay sale

ArchangelDM
    ?

Yes, i originally bought a vietnam helmet from him on ebay, my ebay name is grant1983 he then said he had other bits to sell so i gave him my email adress and he sent me the pics.
    Have i been fooled by this dealer if so i need to report him to ebay !!

?

you then need to check out this thread https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/helme...le-help-21811/

ArchangelDM
    ?

So i dont understand ??? Does this charllotestown sell fakes, are the helmets i bought Fake can someone please tell me straight

The user name grant1983 is not registered on ebay u.k. Please explain yourself.

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

ArchangelDM
    ?

09grant1983 and please stop treating me like im doing something wrong !! all i did was buy these helmets and im asking opinions. I now realise i have been stung by the seller. Please dont ask me to explain my self when clearly i dont need too. Do u think if i was the seller id be on here asking questions about my own helmets !!!!!!!!

ArchangelDM
    ?

My feedback rating is 34 and its the last item i bought so please please look 09grant1983, vietnam helmet bought from charllotestown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast