Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1

Article about: Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might be interested in viewing another of my M1's. I could only and honestly describe this example as a Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1, but I like the paint effe

?

Default Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1

Hi Fellow collectors, I thought you might be interested in viewing another of my M1's. I could only and honestly describe this example as a Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1, but I like the paint effect and it is a talking point I would assume. I fully appreciate the market is flooded with these pieces, so apologies in advance if this not to everyone's taste

Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1

Cool camo though!...

Well its certainly differant Gary,as you said these are everywhere for sale,sorry I cant add anymore other than the artworks great and the shells an Ingersoll........

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Cool camo though!...
    Thanks Gunny, the camo is the appealing part and must have taken awhile to paint

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Well its certainly differant Gary,as you said these are everywhere for sale,sorry I cant add anymore other than the artworks great and the shells an Ingersoll........

Thanks Jake, and yes there are loads on the market, as before it must have taken quite some skill to paint. Strangely enough I believe this is the only Ingersoll shell I own,and it has this art work on it

interesting piece, I like the art work, looks good for displays, I recently tried painting my own ARVN Ranger helmet and it didnt work out and looked so bad I had to use paint remover to remove it

the person that painted your helmet did a pretty decent job

not too hard to paint the camo, all ya need to do is be on the telephone
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-13-2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: added pic

nice doodles Rene' gary this is a superb referance piece and whoever did this work on your lid was a good artist and im sure is one killer display on the shelf ,thanks for showing another gem from your collection of lids Fantasy ARVN Rangers M1
    Regards James

?

Quote by battle gear View Post
    interesting piece, I like the art work, looks good for displays, I recently tried painting my own ARVN Ranger helmet and it didnt work out and looked so bad I had to use paint remover to remove it

the person that painted your helmet did a pretty decent job

Many thanks BG, it does look good on display I like it, though it would not fool anyone in the know it was a period piece

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    not too hard to paint the camo, all ya need to do is be on the telephone
    René that is a freaky coincidence, perhaps the artist was on the phone at the time, maybe trying to get an opinion from a mate on how much it would go for on Ebay...lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast