My favorite liner, not because of how great of shape it's in or what the maker is (I have much more valuable liners). It's the fact that there is writing on the inside and one of the names is Lyle E. Jenkins. I looked up Lyle and this came up: Lyle E. Jenkins Collection: Veterans History Project (American Folklife Center, Library of Congress) It looks like he may have been aboard the US California at Pearl Harbor. It also has a pretty awesome decal on the side!

Favorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite Liner

My favorite M1, early Fixed Bale McCord with lines on it from many years with a netting on it. Also very interesting is the chinstrap has a small sliver cut out where it would have gone over the chin. Very cool that the soldier decided while in the field to make his helmet more comfortable.
Favorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite LinerFavorite M1 and Favorite Liner