Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.

Article about: This Helmet was found in an abandoned house earmarked for demolition in Minnesota Minneapolis,original period field brush applied paint,quite often seen on ETO Helmets,but which i can't prov

Default Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.

This Helmet was found in an abandoned house earmarked for demolition in Minnesota Minneapolis,original period field brush applied paint,quite often seen on ETO Helmets,but which i can't prove.july 1942 McCord shell with a 2nd pattern Hawley,has a crack to the inside roof but still strong overall,the leather chinstrap buckle is completely missing but thats how i got it,thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.   Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.  

Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.   Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.  

Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.   Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.  

?

A nice find, that liner is in very good condition, Congrats!!!

Nice lid.
    It is amazing that you found it in an abandoned house.

Great helmet --- just like how I want my first M1 to look!

MAP
    ?

Nice...sounds like it would be a good trade for a PASGT helmet....wink, wink... Ha!!!!!

Really however. Very nice find.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice...sounds like it would be a good trade for a PASGT helmet....wink, wink... Ha!!!!!

Really however. Very nice find.
    Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.
    I agree 100% wink, wink, nudge ,nudge
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

That is an ETO classic.

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I agree 100% wink, wink, nudge ,nudge
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Ha!!! same major rank as the one I have but the one I'm holding has the follow me strap.....wink, nudge, push over the cliff.....

Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Always a one upper!Wink wink nudge nudge do you know what I mean ,do you know what I mean.
    LMAO
    Field brushed applied repaint,Fixed Looped with Hawley.
    Does yours smell like sarin??????Got you there!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

got me there Phil!!! You win!

btw...you inbox is full...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast