Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

firestone liner pick up

Article about: Hi folks a quickie of a liner i managed to pick up ex movie prop see attached images, quite happy with this at £48. i guess with the movie being quite old there were plenty of genuine parts

Default firestone liner pick up

Hi folks a quickie of a liner i managed to pick up ex movie prop see attached images, quite happy with this at £48. i guess with the movie being quite old there were plenty of genuine parts about despite the made up decal .
    Steve
    firestone liner pick up
    firestone liner pick up
    firestone liner pick up
    firestone liner pick up

Fantastic !! There is a dealer in northern US who had many items for sale from "Saving Private Ryan". Field gear, jackets, etc.etc. This is a nice pick-up. Always wonder where all the movie props go to after a film. I don't know how or where said dealer got the stuff from, I never thought to ask.
    D.

No idea about this film, however i may have to source it now, sweatband looks period too.

Made in 1952. Gotta figure the stuff was easily available. One would think. Maybe the white paint is period WW2 ?
    D

Now have this in hand, quite happy sweatband is shot/dry but will display well with a couple of clips, marked C and C .
    white paint quite old could easily be removed, seller sent me the lobby card too.

?

Made in the street's of Akron Ohio. Served its country and made its way to the Big Screen's of Hollywood.

That liner's living the American Dream!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I will preserve that way too, Mario Lanza eh, i was told in the film there was a parade where a white liner was spotted.

The seller had a couple other odd looking keystone Div liners too, I figured he had painted them himself but this one is fine if you like old film props, nice buy.