Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet

Article about: Hey guys I thought I would add a little WWII life to the M1 forum as it has been rather stale lately. I just got this today, it was part of a larger set that came with the rest of his unifor

Default Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet

Hey guys I thought I would add a little WWII life to the M1 forum as it has been rather stale lately. I just got this today, it was part of a larger set that came with the rest of his uniform (from a friend on this forum). This is one that looks better in person, the patina is great looking and I love the character in it. The insignia is period scratched out and it smoother in that area. Once I can get our good camera with the sun out I will take better pictures. Any input or comments are more than welcome!

Thanks guys,

Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet   Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet  

Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet   Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet  

Default Re: Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet

Can't argue with this set Alec - Lovely most of my liners are in similar condition

Awesome!

Great set, in nice condition too.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

can only agree with the others very nice indeed

im liking this helmets looks brilliant well done

tom

Beautiful lid, i like it a lot.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Thanks for the comments guys!

Alec

?

Nice clean lid. You said it came with a larger group, could you post his uniform? Also, is the rest of the group ID'd to this guy? Name?

Hey Bugme,

The only name I have to go with the uniform is the one on the liner, but there is some numbers on the pants. It is inked K-5646 twice and F6724 once, all on the inside waist.

Here is an overall of the uniform. I will take better pictures of each item on a thread in the uniform forum as soon as I get better pictures.

Alec

Insignia is on the shoulder
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet   Great looking WWII US Officers Helmet