Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hawley liner

Article about: hello, i am looking at this hawley liner and i dont have any so this i a first. i kniw about them and this one seams like a later productio early war because of the interior. could someone p

Default hawley liner

hello, i am looking at this hawley liner and i dont have any so this i a first. i kniw about them and this one seams like a later productio early war because of the interior. could someone please let me know how much i should pay for this and what it is worth after i fit it with a fixed bale helmet? i am not going to sell it but like to get an idea on value since i know many didnt make it through the war. thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hawley liner   hawley liner  

hawley liner   hawley liner  

Default Re: hawley liner

If I was you I would go to completed listings on ebay to give you an idea, remember this one is a bit rough round the edges and is missing its sweat band and chin strap, so allow for this. I would still have it if it were really cheap but would be tempted to wait for a better one, depends how cheap it is and how much you like it personally.
    Rod

well i thought it was a good first piece and would try to get it lower from their price at $200. many of the helmets i get are incomplete so it shouldnt be to hard to get the parts. do you think around $200 shipped is ok, in your opinion?

?

$200.00 is about 75.00 to much for 1 in this shape for me.

ok, thank you. i will try to negotiate. i also saw a first pattern complete liner with pot fully complete for $450

Steve is right 200$ is too much.
    chris

ok, thanks for the help. i will try to negotiate

?

I would save you money man. No need to rush to buy one of these, you might as well buy a good one to start then buy one that is in crappy condition.
    Ryan

Ryan that the way to do it.
    chris

here was the other one i like. it is earlier, in better condition, and complete except for liner strap. what do you think the top i could pay on this is?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hawley liner   hawley liner  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast