Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hawley liners for sale in rough shape?

Article about: Hello everyone. Does anyone perhaps have a “f*cked up” hawley liner that y’all willing to part with? Like maybe frayed edges and no webbing? I would like a liner with the edges intact but fr

Default Hawley liners for sale in rough shape?

Hello everyone.

Does anyone perhaps have a “f*cked up” hawley liner that y’all willing to part with? Like maybe frayed edges and no webbing? I would like a liner with the edges intact but frayed, or maybe one with no webbing. Because I have a mint hawley and I want to have to to compare how some hawley were never issued and how some were issued but shows the flaws of having a helmet made of basically cardboard. So if y’all have a messed up hawley liner, just respond to this forum and I’ll see which suits me best. Thanks

I got one but it will need a big arsed trade though.

Like what would you want for it? I would rather buy it than trade but if you wanna trade then what’s in mind?

?

Hey Felipe,
    Would you mind sharing a pic of your Mint one???
    I would love to see it.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 10-27-2019 at 08:00 PM. Reason: corrected misspelled name

It technically isn’t mint but it is in really good shape. The rim hasn’t frayed. I will post more pics as I get home
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hawley liners for sale in rough shape?  

I’ve posted this pic before on other forums, as well with more pics of the interior, But I can’t seem to remember where

Quote by Felipe805 View Post
    Like what would you want for it? I would rather buy it than trade but if you wanna trade then what’s in mind?
    Don't know what you have?

?

Hawley liners for sale in rough shape?

Semper fi
    Phil