Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

How does this helmet look to you guys?

Article about: The buyer states that he doesn't know if the net is original. I supposed to be ww2 issue but i have no idea about these helmets. Thanks in Advance! https://picasaweb.google.com/rmccaa/...423

?

Default How does this helmet look to you guys?

The buyer states that he doesn't know if the net is original. I supposed to be ww2 issue but i have no idea about these helmets. Thanks in Advance!

https://picasaweb.google.com/rmccaa/...42366905103618

all the best,
    Stefan

?

Default Re: How does this helmet look to you guys?

not WW2 the liner is post war the shell has a post war repaint & i believe the chin strap are repro.

?

It is more representative of a Korean War era helmet in it's current configuration, it all depends on how much it is for sale for, but as Nick said it is not a WW2 liner, and the pot has been overpainted.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I agree,a post war lid most probably with an added net.Still a nice helmet at the right price though.