Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!

Article about: Came across this helmet on fleabay...nothing special just a complete Infantry helmet....£250 with a few hours to go,who are these breed of people willing to sacrifice that amount of cash for

Default How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!

Came across this helmet on fleabay...nothing special just a complete Infantry helmet....£250 with a few hours to go,who are these breed of people willing to sacrifice that amount of cash for something that £60 is a realistic figure....Jake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!   How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!  

How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!   How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!  

How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!   How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!  

How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!  

Default Re: How much for a standard Vietnam helmet!!!!!

thats about 400 and somthing here in aus thats way to much way to much. the liner a much later one to

so over priced .whats wrong with these people ! haha.cheers

Whoops

Just looking through some of my old threads and remembered posting this,totally gutting for me having sold recently for such a low price too,where have all the money bags silly people gone.............

?

Wow, if that is the going price of a VN M1 I am sitting on a huge investment worth thousands

Quote by Opex View Post
    Wow, if that is the going price of a VN M1 I am sitting on a huge investment worth thousands
    Yeh right in your dreams mate,if your luck is anything like mine then we will both pass away as paupers,for whatever the reason is to why will are unable to connect with the ebay public is an answer we may never know...........

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Yeh right in your dreams mate,if your luck is anything like mine then we will both pass away as paupers,for whatever the reason is to why will are unable to connect with the ebay public is an answer we may never know...........

Too true Jake,too true

need help,how to post something !i want to share my collection!…………^_^

Start a thread in the technical section,there you will be given some advice............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast