Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting M1 helmet

Article about: Saw this one up for sale and not sure what to make of it. It's a world war 2 front seam swivel bail, with S, but there's some sort of camo applied. Looks post war but just looking for though

Default Interesting M1 helmet

Saw this one up for sale and not sure what to make of it. It's a world war 2 front seam swivel bail, with S, but there's some sort of camo applied. Looks post war but just looking for thoughts on it. My guess was a child's play helmet. Not planning on buying just thought it looked kind of cool. Interesting M1 helmetInteresting M1 helmetInteresting M1 helmetInteresting M1 helmet Interesting M1 helmetInteresting M1 helmetInteresting M1 helmet

?

Default Re: Interesting M1 helmet

Looks like a Shutler lid destroyed by a little kid.... "Nice Rhyme" But i dont like it personally dont even know the rank on that lid.
    Also nice weather we're finally having in chicago lol! This weather can be so unpredictable, like thursday and friday were 40s now we're back into the 60s,70s,80s for the rest of the week!
    Ryan

Oh I know, I went from wearing a coat yesterday, to shorts and a tshirt today. You'd think we live in Florida or something with the unpredictable weather. I agree, would've been an okay lid minus the super high rank painted on the front and we are both young, and you're Ryan and I'm Brian!

?

Post ww2 helmet with totally fake paint job

What would make you say post WW2? It looks like a fine front seam swivel schlueter to me - minus the paint job, of course.

ww2 helmet just painted by a vets kid for war games out side with his buddies !

I don't know, that rank looks similar to the relatively unknown 6 star general