Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

know your onions!!!!!

Article about: Had to show this,if only as a warning to newbies,Original medic m1 purchased in france many years ago,well its an original front seamed shell with euro-clone liner and chinstraps with a real

Default know your onions!!!!!

Had to show this,if only as a warning to newbies,Original medic m1 purchased in france many years ago,well its an original front seamed shell with euro-clone liner and chinstraps with a really dodgy paint job.oh and its cost someone £75+pp,oh dear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture know your onions!!!!!   know your onions!!!!!  

know your onions!!!!!   know your onions!!!!!  

?

Nice to see you educating the new collectors.

Amazing Jake, it would have done me i`m sure, pretty much liner wise i look for the eyelet and maker mark etc, there are so many variations of lids and liners it is a mine field, your knowledge is a great help to us.
    Steve.

well spotted jake this pre 57 high pressure liner if it is a clone could well be belgium there is also the possibility this liner could be us in origin but re-issued for use in denmark but i dont see the A washer nut and bolts one thing for sure though that hbt webbing weave sure aint american ,poor guy who bought this in good faith ,i too would of learned the hard way on this one a few years back ,cheers james