Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Is This A Legit Front Seam Swivel Bale and Liner WWII?

Article about: I have had this M! and liner fr about a year, but after finding this forum, i am realy interested in collecting these things. I got this at a flea market for \\$10.00 total. It does have the f

Default Is This M1 WW2 In TOO good of shape?

I have had this M! and liner fr about a year, but after finding this forum, i am realy interested in collecting these things. I got this at a flea market for $10.00 total.

It does have the front seam. The stamp on th einside of the rim of the shell looks like 38??

As for the liner, i can barely make out the stamp. IT has the number 2 and it looks to be a double stamp as it is not clear. The straps have the number 17 stamped on them and there is a yellow "F" stamp below the nap strap

I would like to know your pinion n it and the estimated value and rarity. here are some pictures.

Last edited by briancrotts; 07-20-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: new title

?

Default Re: Is This A Legit Front Seam Swivel Bale and Liner WWII?

all looks to be ok better clearer pics would be nice but i would say yes its a WW2 M-1.

Default Re: Is This A Legit Front Seam Swivel Bale and Liner WWII?

would anone be able to tell me the value of this in its current condition? i have seen a lot of price ranges and i am still not sure in what to look for in these as far as pricing goes