Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID WWII

Article about: I collect mostly German helmets, but have a fair number of U.S. helmets, including several 2nd ID pots. This one is the best. It has the painted 2nd ID insignia, the original unmarked liner,

Default M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID WWII

I collect mostly German helmets, but have a fair number of U.S. helmets, including several 2nd ID pots. This one is the best. It has the painted 2nd ID insignia, the original unmarked liner, and the net that has been on it since the War. Hope you like it, Jim G.
    Second to None!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII   M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII  

M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII   M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII  

M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII   M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII  

M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID  WWII  

Default Re: M1 Front Seam Fixed Bale Painted Helmet w/ Net, 2nd ID WWII

Great lid. The handpainted insignias make the helmet.

It has a great look to it with the large openings of the netting............!
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi Jim, once again a "one looker". Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.

thats a very nice hard to find helmet set, I would like to have one like that in my collection

nice lid, seems like I always have to settle for a rear seam helmet, received one today, that I nabbed for 8.50, but later today, I'm waiting on my first mcord front seam , with a liner I got for 60.00 buck's, but you got a nice lid there esp. with the painted 2nd div on it, nice find. I always liked the 2nd patch, I have one that I got from my uncle. thanks for showing your helmet, I like it, helmet's & combat bayonets are my thing's I like to collect most.

Amazing "steel pot" Jim,missed this thread somehow,glad I found it,top find indeed,doesn't get better than this,thanks for sharing...........

?

Excellent M1, the features of this helmet are amazing,I most certainly would be happy for it to sit on my shelf

I would expect to see type of Helmet shown in a book of somekind,doesn't get any better than this,must stop looking as I might start looking myself

Nice hard to find helmet don't get any better than that. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast