Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M1 FS/FB with General Fiber Liner

Article about: This is a favorite M1 of mine, front seam, fixed bails, original paint and chinstraps. Heat lot #302A, a couple stress cracks, but still in very good condition. The liner is a General Fiber,

?

Default M1 FS/FB with General Fiber Liner

This is a favorite M1 of mine, front seam, fixed bails, original paint and chinstraps. Heat lot #302A, a couple stress cracks, but still in very good condition. The liner is a General Fiber, in near perfect condition. Missing the sweat band, but I'll find the correct one someday. M1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerM1 FS/FB with General Fiber LinerThanks for looking, Rob.

Well Rob,if you only ever own 2 M1's then you have probably the best 2 you could possibly ever dream of owning,to have a low pressure ball winding Hood Rubber liner which are a lot less common than the St Clair versions is owesome on its own but to also have the rarest of all wartime production liners a General Fiber liner where only some 200,000 were made is simply staggering,but out of the 2 Helmets I much prefer this shell and chinstraps it just has the textbook edge on your other one,thanks for sharing these amazing Helmets,now I must go and sulk somewhere and lick my wounds,but all jokes aside there brilliant.........

?

Thanks, Jake.

nice set up you have there, I wish my liner was in as good a shape that yours is in. I wish it was also complete! I still need a shell.

Just had to have another look and simply marvel at just how good this M1 really is,for anyone wanting to collect please take a moment and study,for you wont find anything better than this....The quality of the shell/paint/cork etc.the condition of the Fiber Liner too,plus chinstraps are like new,cracking lid again.........