Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band

Article about: Hi Guys , This is the M1 helmet and liner that was with the liner and camo band I posted earlier. I believe it to be a WW2 Mc Cord , front seam, , fixed bales heat stamp looks to be 397 B .

?

Default M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band

Hi Guys , This is the M1 helmet and liner that was with the liner and camo band I posted earlier. I believe it to be a WW2 Mc Cord , front seam, , fixed bales heat stamp looks to be 397 B . Has it been repainted and used in Korea as the last M1 I posted was. Written in pencil in four spots is JEP and PFC Roozla or Rodza Oct 2 1945. The liner looks like a CMP with a 7 and dashes, I thought CMP liners were newer ones. It does have a 1945 dated sweatband though which is confusing. Anything you can tell me about them appreciated. !! Thanks !! Neil.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band   M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band  

M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band   M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band  

M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band   M1 Helmet connected to liner and camo band  

The liner is not a ww2 liner.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

the liner is from the late 70s early 80s.